JioFi could be a personal hotspot or transportable 4G local area network hotspot device provided by Reliance Digital. This hotspot device used with 4G Jio SIM that enables you to access the web at high speed at any time and anyplace.
JioFi victimisation Jio SIM canprovide you with access to the high-speed netaffiliation. You connect your 2G/3G smartphones to JioFi to create HD voice calls. It comes with battery of 2300 mAh that supports 5-6 hours support time. JioFi device will connect a minimum of ten devices + one USB affiliation, with some models having the power to support more connections.
You can follow mentioned below steps to reset your forgotten username and word of Jiofi .
1. First, write the name of the JioFi’s wireless local area network network and its watchword, you’llrealize it on the rear of the prepackaged box, or beneath the battery at the rear of the device.
2. Connect your devices to JioFi network. attend Wireless Settings on your device and realize the JioFi wireless local area network Network. Enter the present username and watchword and connect it.
3. Open the browser on the connected device and open the following URL
4. currently login with the credentials, username as administrator and watchword as administrator and faucet on the login button. you would possibly be prompted to alter the default administrator watchword. you’ll be able todo that by clicking on OK.
5. to alter the LANwatchword, click on Network > Wi-Fi Configuration. (In JioFi 3)
To change the LANwatchword, click on LAN and you may get few choicesrelating toLAN security. Click on Security Key and alter it along with your new watchword. (JioFi 2)
6. Here you’ll be able tomodificationeach SSID and watchword by deleting the previous credentials.
7. Then, click on Apply and faucet on alright tomake sure.
This methodcan restart the JioFi device and you may be disconnected from the net on your devices. when restarting, connect the JioFi in your device by getting into the new credentials (Username and Password).
Changing The JioFi Login ID And Password:
To more secure the device, and if you weren’t prompted to alter the watchword earlier, you’ll be able todo that by clicking on User Management > Account Management. Enter a brand new username and watchword, then make sure it. Click on the Save button once you’re done.